At Torch, we help our partners accelerate their growth using what we have coined as the 'Agile Growth Process'. While we are certainly helping to shape what the practice means, the concept of agile marketing is nothing new. Nor is the concept of focusing on all facets of growth (marketing, product, design, sales ops, etc) instead of the narrow scope of traditional marketing.
That's why we started this running list of resources to help those interested in the history of agile marketing and how it is shaping the world of agile growth. We hope it is helpful for growth marketers to read up on the history of how agile is starting to shape the way businesses can grow.
Agile Marketing Articles:
- Wikipedia 'Agile Marketing'
- McKinsey article - Agile marketing: A step-by-step guide
- Harvard Business Review article - "Those who learn to lead agile’s extension into a broader range of business activities will accelerate profitable growth."
- Forbes article - "Welcome To The New World Of Agile Marketing"
- Hubspot infographic - "Is Your Agency Ready for Agile Marketing?"
- Gartner ebook how to "build an agile marketing organization"
- Content Marketing Institute guide to agile marketing
- Marketing Insider Group overview of agile marketing
Agile Marketing Books:
- The Agile Marketer
- Agile Marketing
- Lean Agile Marketing
- Dealth of a Marketer - "Using a detailed historical lens, Death of a Marketer charts a course toward marketing’s Agile future."
Agile Marketing Videos:
- Moz Agile Marketing - Whiteboard Friday (and accompanying article)
- McKinsey- Demystifying agile marketing
- Agile marketing bootcamp
Agile Marketing Podcasts:
Have more agile marketing resources, let us know!